Today, I give thanks, and I pause to reflect on all I have in my life to be grateful for.
1. I appreciate my husband and how hard he works for our family.
2. I am always grateful for baby girl; an abundant supply of smiles and laughter!
3. I am thankful that, while financially difficult at times, I am able to stay at home with Makiya, to experience every minute with her.
4. My wonderful best friend; our connection, understanding without words and our similar, yet different, minds.
5. I am full of gratitude for my mom who has, as it was when I was young, ignited (or re-ignited) my passion for writing and introduced me to a wonderful world of connecting, learning, Blogging and sharing…
I hope to keep up with this Gratitude Journaling. I tried once before several years ago, and quickly gave it up. No reason in particular, my life just took me away from it at the time. I have learned so much more in the years since, about Gratitude/Abundance and how if we only offer the respect that is warranted, we will enjoy so much more of the things that we can be grateful for in our lives. For a look at the inspiration behind this and some exciting information on the benefits of gratitude, I encourage you to check out this page.
PS. Wrote this a little late last night, but it is for December 1…