1. I am so thankful that we were finally able to see my step-daughter! She came by for a few hours, had dinner and it was so wonderful to be with her after so many years.
2. I am grateful for the smile on my husband’s face; after so many years of not seeing his daughter, this is a pretty special smile! It brings a smile to me just to see the joy the reunion has brought.
3. I am grateful for learning and growing enough in my life to know when a battle is not worth fighting. There are times when words will just not help, and it is important to be able to acknowledge when you really need to just keep it to yourself.
4. I appreciate the beautiful sun that shone all day.
5. I am learning more every day about family and the dynamics that exist; the roles, the drama and the connections.
Weekly Meal Plan to Print & Cook #4
12 hours ago