1. I am thankful for a quiet day at home today.
2. I am appreciative of the phone call from my sister-in-law this morning to re-assure and re-excite me about Christmas plans.
3. I am even more grateful the phone call I just received from my brother himself!! Christmas plans are a GO!!!
4. I am, as always, amazed and thankful for all that my hubby does for us; he doesn’t stop, it doesn’t matter how many brick walls pop up, he pushes through. Thank you baby.
5. I am grateful for my wonderful Shamos; Shamoobafoo, Boo-Boo, our “Ca-Dog”…Our 10 year old cat is such a wonderful little buddy; comfort, love and that crazy soft white hair that soothes in an instant!
Weekly Meal Plan to Print & Cook #4
12 hours ago