Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photos from our yard...




 So today for the FIRST TIME, I actually took some time to attempt some picture taking, trying different settings, and actually getting some photos of flowers. I am totally a novice, but I am actually proud of some of the shots I took!



Makiya loves the flowers too...She was smelling the blossoms that WERE there!!




Lilacs are my absolute FAVE!! Literally (minus 1 or 2) all of the places (and there are alot!!) that I have lived, luckily, had Lilac trees!!




Just some randomness...we have yet to complete cleaning up our yard, taking out the junk and planting some new flowers. So, I looked around, and saw some things that caught my eye!



I love these shots!! I was a little disappointed at first, the Tulips were all gone, but I found this one!



Like I said, some things just appealed!! 


Hope you like them too!!



2 comments:

Love your pics! You are truly a great photographer! Look forward to seeing more.

One of my favorite flowers is lilac. I miss them so much down here in Florida. I begged my sons to cut some, get on a plane and bring me a bouquet!
 
I think you have a good eye, Laurinda! These are great!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon

AdSense2